- The forged Finetool knives are very sharp and they tackled every type of chopping task we attempted with precision and ease. The Finetool set includes a 3.5-inch paring knife a 5-inch utility knife a 5 inch Santoku Knifea 7-inch santoku an 8-inch chef’s knife and an 8-inch carving knife.
- Outstanding craftsmanship:Full tang precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered and proprietary liquid nitrogen cooled blade high-carbon Japanese 7Cr17mov steel at 58 Rockwell hardness edge retention strength and durability. Beautifully engraved the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Ultimate sharpness: Mercilessly sharp the knife Blade edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman， our knives have a 15-18 degrees/side cutting angle for unrivalled cutting performance，flexibility and durability. Carefully tapered for minimal drag the agile blade ensures swift precise cuts with effortless ease.
- Outstanding design: with satisfactory quality premium materials.high-end Pakkawood material to make the handle of the knife Pakkawood handle is hand-polished and laminated Becomes very strong and dense with excellent durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle has been carefully designed.which can be perfectly controlled in your palm and prevent the handle from falling off when using the knife Leave the palm for ultimate control and then cut after cutting.
- Support: All of Finetool knife set are covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product 1 year warranty expert tech support. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is any question we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems. Finetool customer support team is always just one-email away.