- Premium Material Steel: ENOKING 17.8CM Santoku knife is made of 9CR18MOV core that is protected by four layers of softer steel. This unique construction ensures exceptional sharpness durability and resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Traditional Hand Forging: Using traditional hand forging processing enhanced with advanced technology and materials. From the manual shaping of the blade to the creation of a stunning hammered texture every knife’s detail is carefully considered to achieve anti-rust and non-stick properties as well as ease of cleaning.
- Exceptional Balance and Stability: The balance of between the blade and the handle is perfectly distributed ensuring maximum comfort and reducing strain on your arm and wrist. With ENOKING Santoku knife allowing you for effortless and enjoyable food preparation.
- Octagonal African Rosewood Handle: Crafted from premium African rosewood the high carbon steel knife boasts a weighty and substantial feel in your hand. The addition of ebony bolsters not only enhances the knife’s strength but also provides exceptional resistance to heat cold and moisture.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Customer satisfaction is our top priority. As a professional kitchen knife manufacturer we focus on offering more quality cooking knives designed to make your life easier. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our 24-hour online customer care service. Try ENOKING japanese knife series now!